the name of the cake Red velvetor red velvet in direct translation, is one of the recipes that all tastes please! So whether you’ve tasted this delicious cake once, two, three… or a billion times, the wow factor is always there. After all, the dough, its absurdly fluffy dough combined with the creamy and slightly tart filling is the perfect match.
Even if you’re not a big fan of sweets, go for this one, because the flavors remain balanced Right! Besides the taste, the beauty this cake will also win legions of fans, check out the step by step below:
cake recipe Red velvet
Preparation time: 3:00
Performance: 25 servings
Difficulty level: average
- 2 1/2 cups (tea) sugar
- 3 1/2 cups (tea) wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of red food colouring
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter (tea)
- 1 cup of water (tea)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon (coffee) of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- margarine for greasing
Filled with Ninho® milk
- 4 cans of condensed milk
- 4 cups of powdered milk
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 3 boxes of cream (200 g each)
- 300 g of finely chopped white chocolate
- 1/2 box of cream (100g)
- Ninho® milk brigadeiros ready and strawberries to decorate
Method of preparation:
- For the dough, sift the sugar, flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder and set aside. Separately, mix yogurt and tincture.
- Then melt the butter with the water. Add the colored yoghurt, the eggs, the butter with the water, the essence, the dry ingredients kept aside and mix until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Add the baking soda, vinegar and mix until the ingredients are incorporated.
- Immediately after, pour into 3 small round buttered ramekins and bake in a preheated medium oven for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- One dough recipe makes 3 small round ramekins, so for the larger base cake, make another recipe and a half and use 3 medium round ramekins.
- Expect to cool and design cakes.
- For the Ninho® Milk Filling, bring all ingredients except the cream to a low heat, stirring until it detaches from the bottom of the pot.
- Remove from heat, stir in the cream and leave to cool.
- For the coating, melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or in the microwave and add the cream until the mixture is smooth.
- To assemble, interleave layers of Pie Bigger, Filling, Pie Bigger, Filling, and Pie Bigger.
- Put the smallest cake, the filling, the smallest cake, the filling and finish with the smallest cake.
- Pour the icing all over the cake, leaving it to drip, and decorate with the Ninho® brigadeiros and the halved strawberries.
- Finally, keep refrigerated until ready to sell.
Ben Stock is a lifestyle journalist and author at Gossipify. He writes about topics such as health, wellness, travel, food and home decor. He provides practical advice and inspiration to improve well-being, keeps readers up to date with latest lifestyle news and trends, known for his engaging writing style, in-depth analysis and unique perspectives.