Eggs are a versatile food: they can be used as a secondary ingredient in a culinary recipe or even be the delicious star of a meal. When we think about scrambled, hard-boiled or fried eggs, we’re also looking for the same convenience that the ingredient offers. Whether it’s a broken stove or the reluctance to wash another pan, making scrambled eggs in the microwave is an easy, quick and very tasty option for those who don’t want stress in the kitchen. Discover below the practical recipe for preparing your scrambled eggs in the microwave and making your breakfast like that of a hotel!
Microwave scrambled eggs recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes Performance: 1 servings Difficulty level: easy
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- Chopped parsley and chives to finish
- In a container we beat the two eggs together with the milk;
- Season with salt and pepper to taste;
- Place mixture in microwave for 45 seconds;
- After this period, open the microwave, scramble the eggs and put them back for another 40 seconds or until they are cooked;
- Finish the dish with the chives and parsley and serve the scrambled eggs.
Ben Stock is a lifestyle journalist and author at Gossipify. He writes about topics such as health, wellness, travel, food and home decor. He provides practical advice and inspiration to improve well-being, keeps readers up to date with latest lifestyle news and trends, known for his engaging writing style, in-depth analysis and unique perspectives.