Alexandre Correa is accused of breaking down a door in the attack on Ana Hickmann and is angry: ‘My apartment was destroyed’

Alexandre Correa is accused of breaking down a door in the attack on Ana Hickmann and is angry: ‘My apartment was destroyed’


Alexandre Correa, Ana Hickmann’s ex-husband, reacted to the news that he had broken down a door at the time of the attack on the presenter and clarified what really happened. Find out everything!




The controversy between Alessandro Correa AND Ana Hickmann continues to be in the news. After the presenter asked a protective measure against her ex-husbandWhich says he is suffers from lack of financial resourcessome rumors took over the internet and took it seriously.

In recent days it has begun to circulate on social media a photo of a broken door from which, according to rumors, it comes fateful day when Alexandre Correa attacked Ana Hickmann during an attack.

After the rumors made the rounds on the internet, the Record TV star’s ex-husband took to his social media to release a statement denying the spread information. According to him, the photo of the broken door refers to the day he the police raided his apartment looking for weapons:

“There are some profiles that publish a destroyed door saying that it is the door from the day of the alleged attack on Ana Hickmann. No. This door comes from my apartment which was broken into by the civil police on Thursday the 23rd,” said the man business.

He then explained in detail what happened with the police, which occurred after Hickmann had reported possession of firearms: “The police came and broke in looking for a firearm, they didn’t find the weapon and my apartment it was destroyed. The door in the photo belongs to my room.”

Suffering from debt, Alexandre Correa asks for the sharing of assets

Last week, Alexandre Correa has made Ana Hickmann’s divorce request official in light of all the controversy that surrounded the couple’s separation. However, she sank…

See more

Related Articles

The resemblance between Ana Hickmann and her son, Alexandre Jr, stands out in new photos and the web quotes Alexandre Correa: ‘It would be difficult…’

Separation?! Ana Hickmann makes an important decision after accusing her husband, Alexandre Correa, of threats and assaults

Accused of assaulting his wife Ana Hickmann, Alexandre Correa beat cancer and married an artist after 8 months of dating

The crisis between Ana Hickmann and Alexandre Correa could be kept secret from the courts to prevent the former couple from escaping debts

On the verge of bankruptcy, Ana Hickmann is angry after finding out that Alexandre Correa left her family deeply in debt

Source: Terra

You may also like