Here’s how to log in and set up your Amazon Prime Video account directly from the mobile app
Logging into Amazon Prime Video and setting up your account is the first thing every user of the platform must do. Fortunately, the process is quick and easy, allowing you to enjoy the entire catalog of the streaming service.
- What’s on Amazon Prime Video besides movies and series?
- How to watch series in random order on Prime Video
How to log in and set up your Prime Video account
- Log into your Prime Video account with the profile created in Amazon or tap “Create a new Amazon account”;
- In the app, tap the profile icon in the top right corner;
- By tapping your name, in the upper left corner, you can change your username or add others;
- In the top right corner, you can change all Prime Video settings.
In the settings, you can manage some of the main information about your Prime Video account, they are: account data and payment method. To change, just:
- Tap “Manage Account” in the app settings;
- Choose one of the desired options;
- You will be directed to the browser, where you will have to log into your account again;
- Edit the data you need to finish.
Ready! This way you can access and configure your Amazon Prime Video account easily and wherever you are, via the mobile application.
Trend on Canaltech:
- Why doesn’t Gen Z like the Python programming language?
- How long would it take to “drive” to the ends of the universe?
- What was the War of Arms and why will it become a Disney + series?
- Criminals use a new method to bypass two-step authentication
- This is the best bodybuilding workout for gaining mass according to science