Massively popular subjects like the BBB can end up dominating the entire timeline, right? Find out now how to block all mentions of the BBB on Facebook
The most famous reality show in the country is back and not just on TV: Big Brother Brazil is one of the main topics on social media as well. If you don’t like the program and want to leave your networks free from news, videos, photos and memes related to it, find out now how to block everything related to BBB 23 on Facebook.
How to block BBB content on Facebook
While Facebook doesn’t have a native feature to block words like Twitter, you can “dribble” this in two ways: by blocking pages and posts on Facebook and using the “Spoiler Protection 2.0” extension in the web version of the social network. See how to do it:
- Go on Facebook (Facebook. com);
- Search for “BBB” to find program-related profiles;
- Tap the three dots (ellipses) icon to see more options;
- Select “Block Page”;
- Then click “Confirm”.
How to block BBB videos and photos on Facebook
- Install the Spoiler Protection 2.0 extension (spiderweb) in your browser;
- Enter words related to the BBB you want to block;
- You can also disable the “Pictures” and “Videos” options;
- With everything configured, when searching for BBBs on Facebook, all content will be censored on your timeline.
With these tips, you can block (or at least greatly reduce) mentions of the BBB on your Facebook.
Trending on Canaltech:
- 45-year-old man spends 10 million reais a year to “go back” to 18
- Advanced AI could wipe out humanity, Oxford researchers warn
- Netflix reveals how it will block account sharing
- Operation Big Hero wins a new manga in Brazil
- The blue marble | How much has the Earth changed 50 years after the iconic photo?
- Who is Modok? Meet the bizarre Ant-Man and the Wasp: the villain of Quantummania
Rose James is a Gossipify movie and series reviewer known for her in-depth analysis and unique perspective on the latest releases. With a background in film studies, she provides engaging and informative reviews, and keeps readers up to date with industry trends and emerging talents.