Netflix today’s full schedule has been announced TUDUMthe global virtual event where all fans will have the opportunity to preview exclusive news, trailers, clips and special announcements from over 120 TV series, movies, specials and video games from around the world, in the company of more than 200 stars on Netflix. Saturday 24th September fans can connect and follow the event with everyone Netflix YouTube channels.
Below is the list of highlights the event is not to be missed:
- Henry Cavill has some exciting news for third season from THE WITCHERplus a behind the scenes with Anya Chalotra and Freya Allan.
- THE WITCHER: BLOOD ORIGIN – Michelle Yeoh, Sophia Brown and Laurence O’Fuarain reveal some exciting news to introduce the series.
- LUPINE is back, with an exclusive clip of Part 3 together Omar Sy.
- The cast of 1899 reveals a neat secret about the new mystery-thriller series from the creators of DARK.
- Alex Pina and Pedro Alonso spoke for the first time of BERLINthe upcoming spin-off of the LA CASA DI CARTA franchise.
- Fans will get a hot preview of what’s to come season 6 from ELITE.
- The stars of BRIDGERTON Season 3 arouse the curiosity of fans.
- We met India Amarteifio, the actress who plays the queen in the new series QUEEN CHARLOTTEwith the intervention of the creator and writer Shonda Rhimeswho will share a first look at the highly anticipated series.
- The cast of STRANGER THING answers questions and curiosities from fans, and shares unreleased bloopers and videos on the making of the fourth season.
- Jenna Ortegawho will play the beloved Wednesday Addams in the new series WEDNESDAYshares an exclusive clip.
- THE GUARDS by Ryan Murphy sees its first trailer debut and announces premiere date for disturbing mystery miniseries featuring Naomi Watts, Bobby Cannavale, Jennifer Coolidge, Margo Martindale, Mia Farrow and much more.
- The cast of DARK AND BONE shares an exclusive look at the second season.
- The members of THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY watch the fun cut scenes of the shoot.
- With the extraordinary participation of cast members of HEARTSTOPPER, SQUID GAME, OUTER BANKS, BRIDGERTON Season 3 and many more series!
- Gal Gadot revealed behind the scenes of his Netflix movie, HEART OF STONEwith the Jamie Doran And Alia Bhatt.
- Ryan Johnson featuring an exclusive clip from the film SALON SIBUYAS: OUTSIDE 2.
- Jason Momoa talking about his role in the film SLUMBERLAND – IN THE WORLD OF DREAMS and shares an exclusive clip.
- Reese Witherspoon And Ashton Kutcher announce the release date of their next romantic comedy on Netflix, TO ME OR TO YOU.
- For PINOCCHIO BY GUILLERMO DEL TOROco-director takes us behind the scenes of the new animated film.
- An exclusive first look at THE MOTHERthe movie with Jennifer Lopez.
- Millie Bobby Brown unveiling the trailer for ENOLA HOLMES 2.
- Jamie Foxx shares an exclusive first look at his next film THEY COLONY TYRONE.
- ClaGalle And Julio Peña they’re back with new characters you’ll love AT TRAVES DEL MARsequel to FROM MY WINDOW.
- With the extraordinary participation of cast members of THE OLD GUARD 2, EXTRACTION 2, THE SCHOOL FOR GOOD & EVIL.
- Games on Netflix: Jamie Foxx shares first look at OXEN FREE: Netflix edition.
TUDUM Cover up four continents together five eventstaking fans on a whirlwind journey around the world:
- The September 24th at 4 am TUDUM will start with a show from Korea.
- The September 24 at 7:30 am fans will get a chance to see some previews from India.
- The September 24 at 19:00 fans will receive exclusive news on US and European TV series and movies.
- The September 24th at 8:30 pm Many titles coming from Latin America will be announced, including some surprises from other countries.
- The September 25th at 6:00 am Netflix stars from Japan will conclude TUDUM with an event dedicated to Japanese entertainment.
We at RedCapes.it will also be following the TUDUM live streaming on our Twitch channel. The appointment is for 18:30 on Saturday 24 Septemberdo not let it pass!
Source: Press release
Source: Red Capes
Benjamin Smith is a fashion journalist and author at Gossipify, known for his coverage of the latest fashion trends and industry insights. He writes about clothing, shoes, accessories, and runway shows, providing in-depth analysis and unique perspectives. He’s respected for his ability to spot emerging designers and trends, and for providing practical fashion advice to readers.