Dolabella replied to a comment on her social network page quoting the struggle; See what he said
The actor Dodo Dolabella commenting again the alleged aggression that involves the actress/singer Wanessa Camargo and the singer Luan Pereira.
Dolabella received a comment on her social network page quoting the fight. “Given, I don’t speak for bad, but you need help to be able to control this impulse when it gets nervous,” said the actor’s follower.
He replied. “I wasn’t nervous there. I just moved a boy who thought I would kiss, until then, my girlfriend. I was good! I went to protect her. I didn’t even see who she was, the baby was on the back.
What happened
Voices of an alleged aggression that emerged By the actor on Friday evening, 22 years old. The fact would have occurred in an event in which Lun was present and the ex -dice girl, Waessa. Waess and Dado deny that there was an aggression, but he spoke of “crisis of jealousy”. Already Luan said that “he didn’t capture” but suffered a “push”.
Previously, through a text published on the networks, he said that “there was no aggression” for his part, that he has “respect” for his ex -girlfriend and that the two must “follow their journey independently” after a “cycle that ended”.
Dado has already been accused of aggression by the former Luana Piovani, but was acquitted in 2016.
Source: Terra

Ashley Fitzgerald is a journalist and author at Gossipify, known for her coverage of famous people and their lives. She writes about a wide range of topics, including celebrities, influencers, social media stars, and public figures. Her articles are known for their in-depth analysis and unique perspective. She is respected for her ability to keep readers up to date with the latest news and trends of the famous people.