Jackie 'O' Henderson made a rare public appearance on Thursday night as she joined friends to party at an indie-pop gig in Sydney.
The 51-year-old broadcaster attended a concert by music group Pamela at The Lansdowne Hotel, a landmark live music venue in the city. She arrived in full fan mode, wearing a red T-shirt emblazoned with the band's name to show support for founding members Sarah Ellen and Josh Kempen.

Henderson took in the performance alongside her close friend Pip Edwards, who shared two photos of their evening on Instagram. One image showed Henderson laughing backstage with friends and frontwoman Sarah Ellen, an actress known for her role in the television series Neighbours.
The group concluded their night out in the Sydney suburb of Potts Point, where Henderson and her companions were pictured enjoying a drink together on the street.
Shift in career priorities
Her public outing comes as media industry observers speculate about her future while she remains off-air and navigates ongoing legal action. However, industry sources said Henderson is not focused on making an immediate return to television or radio broadcasting.
Insiders told the Daily Mail that the presenter is choosing to focus on her personal wellbeing and family life rather than pursuing career moves. She is currently spending time with her daughter, Kitty, who is preparing for her final years of high school.

"People assume Jackie is constantly thinking about what comes next professionally, but that's not where her head is at," a television insider said. "Jackie's priorities have shifted. Work opportunities will always be there. Right now she's focused on creating stability and making decisions that genuinely make her happy."
Legal battle and radio exit
Henderson has been off the airwaves following the abrupt end of her broadcasting work earlier this year. She and her former co-host, Kyle Sandilands, reportedly have not seen each other since a heated on-air argument in February concerning her interest in astrology. Their flagship programme, The Kyle & Jackie O Show, was subsequently cancelled, resulting in both presenters being removed from the station.

The cancellations sparked high-profile legal proceedings between the presenters and their former employer, Australian Radio Network. Sandilands has since settled his legal claim against the network, securing $12.09 million after originally seeking $85 million.
Henderson launched separate legal action following the termination of her reported $100million radio contract in March. Her legal dispute with Australian Radio Network is scheduled for its next Federal Court hearing in October.

