If you are looking for a gluten-free flour, but full of benefits, chickpea flour can be a great alternative. Also, you can prepare this ingredient easily and conveniently at home. And, here, the Cooking Guide teaches you how to make your own chickpea flour to use in recipes.
Those who consume chickpeas also get plenty of protein zinc, magnesium, iron and potassium🇧🇷 Also, this grain provides tryptophanan essential amino acid it produces serotonin🇧🇷 It’s a neurotransmitter connected to sense of well-being and satisfactionas well as improving sleep.
According to nutritionist Cintya Bassi, chickpeas are also rich in them dietary fiberwhich help to regulate the intestines And keep hunger away longer. This also makes it a great ally for anyone who wants it lose weight🇧🇷
Thus, by using the flour of this cereal in the preparation of countless recipes, you will be able to guarantee these benefits of the food. You can use it in recipes for burgers, quiches, soups and even a replace traditional wheat flour of some dishes, to make them gluten-free.
To help you save money and prepare a very simple homemade ingredient, the Cooking Guide teaches you how to do it how to make chickpea flour in your kitchen. Follow step by step below! We promise it’s quite simple and the result can give you delicious recipes. Watch:
How to make chickpea flour?
First of all you must know that it is possible to prepare this flour both with the Roasted chickpeas (cooked in the oven), how much with the raw grain🇧🇷 This will only add one step to the process and it depends on your taste. Here, we will teach you how to prepare the flour with toasted wheat🇧🇷 If you want to make it raw, that’s it do not take it to the ovenOK?
- First, soak the chickpeas for 8 to 12 hours.
- Then drain and place them on a clean tea towel to remove excess water.
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes or until golden brown
- While the beans are in the oven, be careful not to burn them! So sometimes you can
- Remove from the oven and wait for it to cool
- Then take it to a good blender, processor or shredder. The important thing is that the equipment is powerful and transforms the grains into flour. Another tip is to grind a small amount at a time!
- Now pass the mixture through a sieve to separate the flour residues.
- Put it back in the oven for 15 minutes to let the flour dry completely. Stir every 5 minutes with a spatula.
- Again, wait for it to cool and store the flour in an airtight container so it will last longer.
Tips of chickpea flour
- This flour has almond flavourso keep that in mind when using it gluten free recipes🇧🇷
- The preparation of your recipe depends on the preparation of your flour. How many cuter is the flour, cuter it will be your peace of mind!
- A cup of chickpea tea give up about a cup of gram flour tea. Yes, the measurements are pretty simple!
Ben Stock is a lifestyle journalist and author at Gossipify. He writes about topics such as health, wellness, travel, food and home decor. He provides practical advice and inspiration to improve well-being, keeps readers up to date with latest lifestyle news and trends, known for his engaging writing style, in-depth analysis and unique perspectives.