The pizza is undoubtedly one of the most beloved dishes of the country🇧🇷 Tasty, it’s fine as an afternoon snack but it can also replace dinner at precise times. Now, if what you really like is making pizza at home, then the Portuguese pressure cooker pizza recipe will win you over.
If you love this flavor as much as we do, take a look at the tips and details of this pressure cooker Portuguese pizza recipe which, in addition to being delicious, is simple to make, with ingredients you surely have at home. Have fun, enjoy and learn more and more! See how to do it:
Portuguese pressure cooker pizza
Time: 1 hour (+30 minutes rest)
Performance: 4 portions
- 1 tablet of fresh brewer’s yeast (15g)
- 1 cup milk (warm)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (tea) of oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 1/2 cups (tea) wheat flour
- Oil for greasing
- 1/2 cup homemade tomato sauce
- 300 g of grated mozzarella
- 250 g of grated ham
- 2 chopped boiled eggs
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 sliced ripe tomato
- Oregano and black olives to taste for dusting
Method of preparation:
- Dissolve the yeast in warm milk, add the egg, oil, salt and mix.
- Add the flour, a little at a time, stirring with a spoon until it detaches from the edge of the bowl. If necessary, add more flour.
- Knead for 5 minutes or until you get a smooth and soft dough.
- Form 4 balls, cover with a cloth and leave to rest for 30 minutes or until doubled in volume.
- Open the dough with the help of a rolling pin until you get discs the size of the bottom of the pressure cooker.
- Grease the pan with oil and heat over low heat.
- Put the pasta in the pan, prick it with a fork, spread the sauce, put the cheese, ham, egg, onion and tomato, cover the pan without the pin and cook for 3 minutes over low heat.
- Turn off, open the pan, carefully remove the pizza and serve with a sprinkling of oregano.
- Repeat with the other pasta and serve while still hot.
Ben Stock is a lifestyle journalist and author at Gossipify. He writes about topics such as health, wellness, travel, food and home decor. He provides practical advice and inspiration to improve well-being, keeps readers up to date with latest lifestyle news and trends, known for his engaging writing style, in-depth analysis and unique perspectives.