Korean cuisine is very rich and full of practical and delicious dishes. And one of the most famous and consumed by foreigners in the country is the kimbapalso known as “korean sushi🇧🇷
Light and not very spicy, kimbap differs from Japanese sushi in its filling, as it does not contain raw fish. Moreover, you can prepare it in different ways, with vegetables, egg, ham, sausage, beef and if you want to give it a spicy touch, with kimchi.
These recipes can be delicious lunch and also one reinforced snack🇧🇷 Depends on how hungry you are! But the certainty is that kimbap will always be good, after all it is very good. You will now learn with the Cooking Guide how to prepare an appetizing meat kimbap:
Time: 1 hour
Performance: 5 servings (5 unsliced sushi rolls)
- 360 g of sushi rice or white rice
- 500ml of water
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 carrot
- 1/2 cucumber
- 100 g of spinach
- 60 g of beef
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 5 sheets of seaweed for sushi
- salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
Method of preparation:
- First, before starting the preparation, soak the rice for 30 minutes and remove the water.
- Cook the rice with water over high heat for 5 minutes.
- Then lower the heat and cook for another 12 minutes.
- Put the salt, the sesame oil and then mix well
- Prepare the meat however you like, seasoning it with pepper, garlic, soy sauce, sugar, salt and sesame oil
- Cut the cucumber, carrot and spinach into thin slices or cubes
- Cook the spinach for no more than 1 minute
- Season everything with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Meanwhile, take a sushi mat, place the seaweed sheet on it, then spread the rice on ⅔ of it.
- Then add the filling and with the help of the mat press and roll up.
- So, don’t forget to moisten the edge of the seaweed to seal the sushi and prevent it from falling apart!
- Repeat the process and, if you prefer, cut into medium slices.
- Finally served with shoyu sauce!
Ben Stock is a lifestyle journalist and author at Gossipify. He writes about topics such as health, wellness, travel, food and home decor. He provides practical advice and inspiration to improve well-being, keeps readers up to date with latest lifestyle news and trends, known for his engaging writing style, in-depth analysis and unique perspectives.