gossipify logo 1

‘I saw the boy’s panic on his face,’ says businessman who filmed child’s rescue from fire in RS


6-year-old boy saved from the 4th floor of an apartment in Farroupilha (RS)





Child is rescued from burning apartment in RS; watch the video:
  • BY PARTICIPATING

    Child is rescued from burning apartment in RS;  watch the video

    Child is rescued from burning apartment in RS; watch the video

  • BY PARTICIPATING

    New images show water and mud on the streets of Porto Alegre

    New images show water and mud on the streets of Porto Alegre

  • BY PARTICIPATING

    The driver uses a luxury car to chase the thief and ends up crashing into the pole in Sao Paulo

    The driver uses a luxury car to chase the thief and ends up crashing into the pole in Sao Paulo

  • BY PARTICIPATING

    Rain activates warning sign in cities of Santa Catarina

    Rain activates warning sign in cities of Santa Catarina

A six-year-old boy was saved from a fire on the fourth floor of an apartment in the center of Farroupilha, in Serra do Rio Grande do Sul. The case occurred on Tuesday the 14th, around 8.15am. The boy, saved by neighbors, suffered injuries to his arms and legs, but was released after medical treatment.

To the program Fantastic, from TV Globo, businessman Daniel Brambilla, who lives in the building opposite, reported the details of what happened “It took 22 minutes to record. I saw the boy’s panic on his face. This made us even more distressed,” he said.




Civil servant Darlan de Jesus, who helped with the rescue, said he tied a rope around his waist and climbed a ladder provided by a nearby painting team to rescue the child from the fourth floor of the building. .

“We talked to him, we calmed him down and when he turned his back to me I managed to take it out to give it to our colleagues,” he recalled.

“I hope that the family recovers, that everything goes back to normal. I hope that this wave of bad things here in the state ends. So, it’s hope. I have a lot of hope for better days,” he added

The boy’s mother, in turn, was rescued outside the door of the apartment by the police and firefighters and taken to a city hospital. She suffered burns over 60% of her body and is still hospitalized.

According to the police, the fire was accidental: “What we have to say is that it started from a portable fireplace that was in the center of the room,” says police chief Éderson Bilhan.

.

Source: Terra

You may also like

Hot News

TRENDING NEWS

SUBSCRIBE

Join our community of like-minded individuals and never miss out on important news and updates again.

follow us